The HB Group Toowoomba
Admin staff wanted for immediate start. The HB Group have a variety of positions available in the Administration field. If you are seeking a position in the Toowoomba area, head over to their website to apply.
- Need 1000 staff in Queensland and 1500 across Australia
- Jobs include machinery and production operators, truck and ancillary equipment drivers, excavator operators, diesel mechanics, boilermakers, trades assistants, electricians, cleaners and warehousing roles.
- Apply through https://careers.bhp.com/careers/SearchJobs or employment agencies.
QLD AMBULANCE SERVICE
- Recruiting 30 Emergency Medical Dispatchers to assist in answering triple-0 calls and dispatchers to priorities and allocate resources.
- Apply at https://www.ambulance.qld.gov.au/rec-emd.html
- 2000 staff in Queensland and 5000 across Australia.
- Shelf stackers, entry level customer service required.
- Apply at https://www.colescareers.com.au/
- Looking for workers across its entire network
- Apply at https://www.aldicareers.com.au/Home
- Needs 500 staff
- Apply at https://cba.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/CommBank_Careers
- Expected to take on 5000 more Centrelink workers to handle the flood of unemployment applications.
- Go to https://servicesaustraliacareers.nga.net.au/
- Needs 300 staff in Queensland
- 100 for its Townsville call centre and 200 for its Brisbane call centre.
- Apply at https://careers.telstra.com/explore-jobs
- Recruiting staff across the fields of medical, nursing and midwifery, allied health, administrative support, operation and dental to support the response to COVID-19.
- Apply at https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/covid-19-eoi
- Almost 1200 jobs across a range of sectors are currently advertised on its website and the Queensland Government Linkedin.
- Visit www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au
- The Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors are seeking values-driven Support Workers for 66 roles in Oxley, Nundah, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
- Senior Pharmacy Assistants with Queensland Health
- Primary Care Administration Officers
- Social Workers.
- The Federal Health Department is looking for those with qualifications in public health, epidemiology, data analysis, laboratories, emergency management and communications and media.
- Apply at www.apsjobs.gov.au
- Services Officers at Services Australia
- Service Delivery Officers for the Australian Taxation Office
- Staff to work on response to the COVID-19 crisis